Propolis Liquids have antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. This makes them one of the most versatile and unique products you can keep in your medicines cupboard!
First, let’s find out more about Propolis…
Propolis is a waxy resin found in bee hives. Bees seal the hive entrance with Propolis to prevent bacteria and viruses from entering. Inside the hive, propolis prevents the spread of infection and ensures the health and productivity of the thousands of bees in the colony.
Propolis Liquids are extracted from the propolis resin found in hives, then suspended in liquid for ease-of use.
What are some uses for Propolis Liquids?
Propolis liquids have so many applications, but let’s run over the key benefits of propolis first. Propolis has demonstrated antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. These qualities, along with vitamin, mineral and high antioxidant and bioflavonoid content make propolis useful for:
- Healing wounds, sores and skin infections
- Treating and preventing common infections
- Supporting oral health
- Treating and preventing cold sores
- Reducing the impact of inflammatory conditions
Specifically, Propolis has been shown to provide immune support and to help maintain a healthy natural immune function.
Getting the most from Propolis Liquid
There are so many ways to use Propolis Liquid; here are a few you can try!
- Add a few drops of propolis Liquid to water and use as a mouthwash to prevent gum disease and to treat gum infections or mouth ulcers.
- Gargle propolis liquid with water for relief from a sore throat.
- Use propolis liquid as a mouthwash after oral or dental surgery to speed healing and recovery.
- Apply as a ‘liquid bandage’ to help seal and heal cuts and abrasions
- Apply propolis liquid with a cotton swab to sores, scratches and wounds as an antibacterial healing agent.
- Apply as above to soothe skin inflamed skin to promote healing.
- Apply to insect bites and stings to reduce inflammation and ease pain.
- Add Propolis Liquid to water or juice and consume daily for an antioxidant boost. Propolis consumed this way will also assist to build immune strength and assist to reduce internal inflammation to support ongoing general health and wellbeing.
Extra benefits from Natural Life™ Propolis Liquids
Natural Life Propolis liquids are alcohol-free, so they’re safe for children to use and gentle to the stomach. The Natural Life production process involves careful selection of the best quality raw material, followed by extraction, purification and distillation with quality analysis at each point along the way. Natural Life Propolis Liquids are available in two strengths, and also in the immensely popular Propolis & Manuka Honey Spray – a combination of two powerful natural antibacterial products in one convenient pack.
Add Natural Life Propolis Liquid to your healthcare cabinet for easy natural health and health support!