Colostrum provides a complete nutritional foodstuff containing IgG (immunoglobin) antibodies and a precise balance of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. These factors work together in perfect synergy to support healthy growing children and adults. Natural Life™ Colostrum is sourced from strong, healthy BSE Free dairy cows.
Health Benefits of Colostrum Milk Powder
- Colostrum Milk Powder can be added to shakes and smoothies so it is easier to give to your children - especially if they resist tablets!
- Colostrum Milk Powder is also suitable for infants from the age of 6 months
- Colostrum may assist in the support healthy immune function, enabling us to resist the harmful effects of pollutants, contaminants and allergens
- The immune factors in Colostrum may help the body fight off harmful invaders such as viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungu.
- Colostrum contains over 20 antibodies to specific pathogens including E coli, salmonella, rotavirus, candida, streptococcus, staphylococcus, H pylori, and cryptosporidia
Australian Made Natural Life™ Colostrum Milk Powder 350g is 100% natural, pasteurized bovine colostrum. It contains high-strength (20%) IgG antibodies and is calcium enriched. Natural Life Colostrum is harvested within 48 hours after parturition from strong, healthy cows from regulated dairy farms in New Zealand. All Natural Life™ dairy sources are registered to produce milk for human consumption.
20% Colostrum Milk Powder IgG immunoglobin antibodies
Spray dried milk powder
No artificial colours or preservatives
Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients
How to take Natural Life™ Colostrum Milk Powder
Mix Natural Life™ Colostrum Milk Powder with a small amount of liquid to make a smooth paste, the gradually add your drink of choice to the paste whilst stirring.
For blender mixing, add Natural Life™ Colostrum Milk Powder after mising your shake, smoothie or drink and blend for a short time at low speed to minimise foaming.
Mix with warm water. Between 37 and 50 degrees is ideal.
When mixing with any liquid, the liquid should be at less than 50 degrees
Add to infant foods: 1-2 times per day, 5gms or 1 scoop
6 months - 1 year old: 1-2 scoops per serving
1-8 years old: 2-4 scoops per serving
8-18 years old: 2-4 scoops per serving
Adults: 3-5 scoops per serving
Mixing with Food:
Natural Life™ Colostrum Milk Powder can be mixed directly into prepared foods such as rice, oats, gravy or soups.
Store in a dry, cool place. Contents should be consumed within one month of opening. When mixed with prepared foods, consume promptly or store foods appropriately before consumption.
|Height in cm||8.5|
|Width in cm||8.5|
|Length in cm||16|
- Be the first to review this product