Green Lipped Mussel is rapidly gaining attention as a natural source of relief from chronic joint and inflammatory illnesses such as arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
Health Benefits of Green Lipped Mussel
- Green Lipped Mussel is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and is a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate - all known to be useful for the management of joint pain.
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine are both natural components of cartilage and are used by the body to build cartilage.
- Chondroitin is also known to block enzymes that break down cartilage, so can also protect joints from inflammatory disease.
- These components of Green Lipped Mussel may assist in the repair of joint structures.
- The Omega 3 in Green Lipped Mussel may be useful for improving heart health, brain, nerve and eye function.
Natural Life™ Green Lipped Mussel contains marine lipid extract from Green Lipped Mussels sourced from the unpolluted coastal waters of New Zealand. It is naturally high in Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate and Omega 3 fatty acids. Natural Life™ Green Lipped Mussel contains no artificial flavours, preservatives, sugar, salt, yeast corn or starch.
All Natural Life™ products are made according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), so you get the highest quality of product every time.
This product is listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods no: AUSTL 116615
GMO Free - BSE Free Gelatin Capsules - No artificial flavours and preservatives - Safety tested for heavy metals
Each soft gel capsule contains: New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Powder 200mg. No artificial flavours, preservatives, sugar, salt, starch, corn, yeast added.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with meals
Green Lipped Mussel is derived from shellfish. Caution should be taken for people that are allergic to shell fish.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper evident packaging - do not use if seal is broken.
|Height in cm||5.5|
|Width in cm||5.5|
|Length in cm||11.5|
- Be the first to review this product