Natural Life™ Propolis Liquid 40% Is a high strength liquid form of antibacterial Propolis. Propolis liquid is the most versatile form of Propolis and can be used for a variety of health applications in adults and children.
Benefits of Propolis Liquid:
- Propolis Liquid may be effective in supporting the body's natural immune function.
- When taken with water, Propolis Liquid increases antioxidant intake, helping to fight free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Used as a gargle, the liquid may help relieve symptoms of minor throat infections and mouth ulcers.
- Propolis Liquid can be applied direct to skin to assist in the healing of minor cuts and abrasions, acne and skin irritations.
- Propolis Liquid may be used as a gargle or mouthwash to assist in the maintenance of general oral health.
Australian Made Natural Life™ Propolis Liquids is alcohol-free, suitable for children and gentle on the stomach and liver.
All Natural Life™ products are made according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), so you get the highest quality of product every time.
This product is listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods no: AUSTL 75196
High Bioflavonoid content - Chloramphenicol Free - GMO Free - Safety tested for heavy metals - No artificial flavours or preservatives
Equivalent Propolis 40% w/w
What is Propolis made from?
Propolis consist of 55% resinous compounds and balsams, 30% beeswax, 10% aromatic oils. 5% bee pollen. Chemically, propolis is exceedingly complex and contains a rich variety of potent terpenes and benzoic, caffeic, cinnamic, and pheolic acids. Propolis is very high in flavonoid content, which has been proven to account for many of the health benefits attributed to propolis.
More than 180 compounds have been identified in propolis, and many are biologically active. Flavonoids are abundant, including apigenin, galangin, kaempferol, luteolin, pinocembrin, pinostrobin and quercitin.
Adults & children over 2 years:
Applied topically: swab affected area with tincture up to 3 x daily.
Applied orally: Take 5-10 drops (1/4-1/2 ml) in water daily.
Suggested uses for Natural Life™ Propolis Liquid
Mouth Ulcers, minor throat and mouth infections:
* Gargle 5-10 drops mixed in water and apply 2-3 drops onto toothpaste.
* Apply liquid directly to ulcers.
* Drink 5-10 drops in water per day
Minor Cuts and Abrasions:
* Apply to affected area. Propolis will accelerate healing and minimise scar formation.
* Drink 5-10 drops in a glass of water each day
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use.
Propolis may cause skin irritation. Test on skin before use.
If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner
Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper evident packaging - do not use if seal is broken.
|Height in cm||3.2|
|Width in cm||3.2|
|Length in cm||9.5|
- Be the first to review this product